Adenike Ogunbekun, DDS, MS (General Dentist)
Gentle, unassuming dentist, Dr. Ogunbekun (Dr. O) presents the following attributes:
- Over 20 years’ experience in clinical dentistry and oral diagnosis within the private office, hospital, and community settings.
- Skilled in wide areas of restorative and cosmetic dentistry, including bridges, crowns, and dentures.
- Puts patients at ease – explains clinical findings, treatment plans and procedures in detail before commencing treatment.
- Cross-cultural experience enhances communication with families from diverse backgrounds.
- She is great with kids as well as individuals with special needs!
- Residency at the Eastman Dental School and Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY.
- Masters in Oral Pathology from the University of Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
- First dental degree from the University of Lagos (Nigeria)
Memberships: (i) American Dental Association (ii) Academy of General Dentistry (iii) Northern Virginia Dental Society
Seema Jnawali (Dental Assistant)
- Seema brings more than 7 years’ clinical experience assisting in general and pediatric dentistry
- Her reassuring smile and gentle disposition complement a care team that is committed to delivering exceptional patient experiences
- Besides clinical support to dentists, Seema educates patients on maintenance of good oral health and participates in Novaline Dental’s community-oriented activities
- Seema received professional certification from the Commonwealth of Virginia
Reina Scott (Patient Care Coordinator)
- Reina is very professional and courteous; ensures that patients’ pre-visit and post-care documentation (including insurance pre-authorizations) are taken care of promptly
- She has over 10 years’ experience working in medical and dental offices, coordinating scheduling, billing and accounts’ reconciliation, in addition to
- Liaising with community partners in pursuit of Novaline Dental’s mission
- Reina is also a trained dental assistant
Novaline Dental is supported by other clinical and administrative staff dedicated to providing optimal and safe care. We look forward to receiving you at our office located in the heart of Manassas, VA.